Monday, May 2, 2016

F' Book response

Facebook is a social media platform where everyone can share their information and stay up to date on current information. Lee Walton would look at the status update of his friends and reenact them in video form. He would post these videos to his face book page for a new audience. It also made people become more aware of what they posted on face book. The main point was to celebrate everyday actions. Using performance art to bring attention to things no one would normally pay attention to. This art project seriously reminds me of why I stopped using face book when the games got boring a few years back. I don't really know how to respond to this article because social media is not a very big part of my life. I don't really use it for anything other than posting ironic artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment