Sunday, February 7, 2016

Project 1: Equastrian Portrait Re-imagining

Title: Equestrian Portrait of Count Stainislas Potocki

I wanted to make the the original look more goofier. The original situation looked like it could go wrong, so I wanted to exaggerate it a little and make it more noticeable. I attempted to turn something serious into something more silly and brighten up the colors a little.
I originally found this on google art gallery and got more information from here:
I found out who the person in the painting was as well as the situation that lead to its existence.I even found out the current location.
I did trace over the original image while simplifying every thing and making a few changes to exaggerate the situation. I made the figures react to what was happening as well as made the disaster more noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment